Monday 28 May 2012

Soghurt @ Nex

I always get to walk past this shop and understood from my colleagues that they charged by the weight. Thinking that it will be expensive, I give up on trying it.

One day, after having dinner at Nex with my lovely girlfriends, they suggested to eat yoghurt at Soghurt so I agreed to accomodate them.

When I walked to the yoghurt dispenser, I don't know how to use it so I followed what my girlfriends were doing...haha....then I chose marmallows, m&m, nuts etc to make my yoghurt looks lovely! :P

When I went to make my payment, I was surprised that it costs me at only $3.45. It is so cheap! Imagine we just need to get the amount that we want & top it up with the toppings that we like...isn't that great?

Yoghurts designed by my lovely girlfriends & me! ^^




 ★ Sogurt @ nex Serangoon #04-17 ★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.