Wednesday 23 May 2012

MEGAbites Cafe

This cafe reminded me of my poly days...I used to lunch with my poly classmates at SIM. Food was cheap & yummy at that time! And of course, there will be crowds but it was easy to get a seat as the turnover speed was fast due to students have to rush for the next lesson.

Few years back, I found out that there is an outlet located at NUS. To my surprise, the standard of the food is still there & likewise to the price! I can't remember exactly what was the price during my poly days but it is still cheap to me until today!

I will lunch there whenever I feel like eating their yummy Black Pepper Chicken with pasta! They sell it as a set which includes a soup & that costs me only at $6.40. Cheap right? :P However, it doesn't have any black pepper taste when I eat that. It has a sweet taste instead.

Also, I do realise that their chicken cutlet was 1 of their best selling item. I seldom eat that as I afraid it might be too heaty for me. You may try it out one day when you are free!


Cafe Environment


Mushroom Soup


Black Pepper Chicken












                
    Block S16 Science Drive 1, 
            Level 1 National University Of Singapore  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.