Friday 18 May 2012

Careshop De Cafe (CCDC)

When I saw this restaurant, I was actually attracted by a poster on their spicy chicken wings with different levels of hotness. Hence, I decided to give it a try.

This restaurant looks casual & it doesn't have any crowd. Only a few tables were occupied. They provide good service & paid attention whenever I need their assistance.

However, their food does not taste that fantastic so I will not go back again...

Menu



Salad - It taste so so only...






Seafood Rice - Quite an interesting combination & it taste average.
Chicken Wings - The taste is not strong enough...but kinda hot for me for the mildest level

Steak with Sausage - The fries were the worst I ever had! Steak & sausage were so so only.


70 Bendemeer Road #01-05 Luzerne Singapore 339940
Tel : 62939298, 65343354 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.