Monday 21 May 2012

NYDC at Holland Village

NYDC has always been 1 of my favourite restaurants as they served the best mudpies which I ever had until today.

I went to lunch at their Holland Village outlet on last FRI with a colleague as we would like to try their lunch set again. The previous time we had, was baked chicken rice & BBQ pork ribs. This time round, they have pizza, pasta & chicken chop. I am glad that the lunch set menu was changed quite often as I am someone who loves to try different dishes at all times so that I won't feel bored.

My colleague ordered a pizza set ($13.80) & I ordered the chicken chop set ($11.80). Each set comes with a soup, salad & either coffee, tea or soft drink. I find that the price is quite reasonable and we should have nice lunch once awhile! The serving time was just nice and I am really comfortable eating at there for lunch.

Chicken Chop was served with mashed potato, brocolli & carrots. It taste really nice & I simply love it! Mushroom Madness pizza looks plain but the taste was strong. I could taste the cheese that melted inside the mushroom! Thumbs up for their pizza! ^^



30 Lorong Mambong Holland Village, Singapore   
Tel: +65 6469 2998


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.