Tuesday 29 May 2012

Chicken & Mushroom Pasta @ Coffee Bean

Once in awhile, I will lunch at Coffee Bean & will normally order my favorite Chicken & Mushroom pasta! It is neither too creamy nor thick for me. Taste just right for me! For small-eaters, please order the Kids' size for this pasta. I always order this size & the portion is just nice for me.Coffee Bean used chicken breast meat for this dish. Hence, it is not too fatty for people who wana go on diet. :P I love the mushrooms as the texture is very soft. And, do you know that mushroom is a healthy food? Hees...you can check it out online! For people who like creamy stuff, you will definitely love it! In fact, pasta mania lost to this if we were to compare the creamy pasta.

So, if you have run out of idea of what to eat for lunch, do consider this! ^^  


Chicken & Mushroom Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.