Tuesday 7 August 2012

Relaxing at Cookie Museum (Esplanade)

Decided to have some tea & desserts after having a heavy dinner with my lovely friends.

I love this place alot as they serve a wonderful dessert called The Melting Durian.The elegant-looking environment made me feel so relaxed. They have the Victoria style of furniture & tea sets which I love it to the max~~

They have many types of tea & I always order the one with the peach flavour. I can't remember the actual name but you may search the Peach word through the description. They have descriptions for each type of tea. By the way, please do not add any sugar as that will spoil the taste totally.

Menu


Environment

Tea with Peach Flavour
































































































 The peach fragrance really made my day! It has a light & not so sweet taste. Just nice for me!

Cake with Bailey
    I don't really like it as the cake became very soggy after soaking on the Bailey for too long.


The Melting Durian
 The hazelnuts really matched well with the durian! The paste was not creamy at all. Simply just durian!
 Esplanade Mall 8 Raffles Avenue #01-02/04
Singapore 039802

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.