Thursday 23 August 2012

Dinner @ Ma Maison (Bugis)

Due to my mood was affected by an irritating person so I decided to eat something great with my hubby yesterday!

We went to our favourite restaurant called Ma Maison & it was located at Bugis Junction. They also have another outlet at Clarke Quay - The Central.

They normally will have a queue during the dinner time but luckily my hubby reached early & we managed to get a seat.

Well...my all-time favourite starter & main course are the escargots & the sirloin steak! So I ordered that & my hubby ordered the pork cutlet with rice in curry sauce. He is someone who can't go without rice! :P

They do sell other dishes like their famous hamburger steak, mussels, fruit tarts etc. Their squid ink pasta is fantastic! It is a MUST try dish! 

Escargot 

It really goes well with the butter & has a chewy & soft texture. *thumbs up*



Sirloin Steak
I choose the soya sauce & it really goes well with it. I chose it to be MEDIUM done & the meat was just nice. Tender & juicy! *A must try for beef lovers*

Pork Cutlet Rice with curry sauce
The pork cutlet was tender inside & crispy outside! The taste was really nice! I am sure most guys will like this dish as it is very filling. :P


200 Victoria Street, #02-51 Bugis Junction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.