Friday 20 July 2012

Curry Rice at Pasir Panjang Food Centre

Few days ago, I asked my colleague to bring me & try the famous curry rice at Pasir Panjang Food Centre.

She told me that the percentage of guys is always higher than the girls whenever she comes. I guess only rice can satisfy a guy easily. :P

The queue was long as expected but the speed was fast when serving the food! I was very impressed! I ordered cabbage, braised pork & sunny side up egg. So, the uncle poured the curry onto my plate of rice.

I would say every dish taste good! Hees...curry was just nice for me...not too spicy. It costs at $3.50 for each plate & I really find it reasonable.

Try that for lunch next time! ^^

Signboard

Curry rice with sunny side up egg, cabbage & braised pork


121 Pasir Panjang Road
Pasir Panjang Food Centre S118543

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.