Monday 11 June 2012

Paradise Inn @ Nex

Last month, I went to dine at Paradise Inn Restaurant with my mummy & hubby to celebrate Mother's Day. My mummy loves their food & service. Likewise to me. As she reached earlier than us, she started to queue first because it was having a long queue. While queuing, the auntie service staff started to chat with my mummy. She is really a friendly person. When my hubby & I have reached, the seat was ready for us. 

We started choosing the food that we wanted & ordered immediately as all of us were starving. :P

The speed of the food arrival was fast & the taste was really up to standard. My mummy is an impatient person so their speed really meet her expectation. Haha...

Wet Napkin looks so atas :P



Kang Kong - This really taste very yummy! Such simple dish can cook till this standard. Really thumbs up!


Prawn Paste Chicken - This taste average & not that oily.


Salted Egg Prawns - This dish taste yummy if you are a salty egg lover :P


Hotplate Toufu - This is my favourite dish! It is so soft & the minced meat is really nice due to the fantastic sauce!


   23 Serangoon Central, #03-15 NEX Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.