Thursday 7 June 2012

Cheap Japanese Lunch Set @ Ajino Mori (Holland Village)

I always pass by this Japanese restaurant but never wanted to go in as I thought that the food might be too expensive for a lunch but one day, my colleague told me that she has tried the food with my other colleagues when I was on leave and shared about the cheap lunch set. So, I decided to give it a try with her.

When I entered this restaurant, I really love the ambience! On the right side, they have seats like as if you are sitting on the floor but there is a hole below each table for you to rest your legs. On the left side, there are tables. So, customers can choose which type of seat they want. The lights are dim & I feel that it is more suitable to go at night.

They have many types of lunch sets. The prices range from $10 - $20 and most sets come with a chawanmushi, soup, fruits & small dishes like pickles & seasoned scallops which is considered quite cheap.

We ordered a Teriyaki Chicken set & it costs $10 only. We waited for about 20mins after they have finished serving a table of 10 people. I guess due to they have only one chef in the afternoon & that explained their slow service.

Hmm...the chawanmushi is not as nice as Sushi Tei...the Teriyaki Chicken is average...not that bad...I would say overall is average. We can't have too high expectations for a cheap lunch.:P

Ambience


Menu


Teriyaki Chicken Lunch Set

17D Lorong Liput (Holland Village)
Singapore 277731

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.