Monday 25 June 2012

Coffee Stars @ Wisma

It has been 2 weeks I have not blog about food due to too busy with my new house recently. :P

Today, I am going to introduce some nice cakes where I had it at Coffee Stars on the eve of my birthday. It was a treat from my hubby! ^^

I ordered a slice of Durian cake. The price is abit steep. It costs at $9 per slice but the durian is very rich. I really find it worth the money. As Singapore is a stressful country where most are working hard to earn more, we should pamper ourselves once in awhile by eating some nice food to relax. Desserts make us feel happy at times. Must know how to enjoy hard while working hard ya!

My hubby ordered the New York cheesecake. I am kinda surprised when I took the first mouthful. It really taste fantastic as compared to others! I really high recommend this to all the cheesecake lovers! Go & try it! You will NEVER regret! ;)

Durian Cake

New York Cheesecake

435 Orchard Road #01-37/41 Wisma Atria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.