Wednesday 15 February 2012

Watami Japanese Restaurant @ Junction 8

I only got to know this Japanese restaurant when I met up with my friend for a catch-up.

I simply fell in love with their sashimi! The salmon sashimi was so fresh! The scallops were so sweet! It was what I wanted! Their service was really good as they knelt down to take order from me which made me feel like in a SQ flight! Though most of their staff were Filipinos, their service were really up to standard. Sweet smiles, prompt service!

          
 
       Salmon Sashimi : Very fresh!











                                           
Scallops : Sweet!

Chicken Skewers : So so and portion is too big

Cheese Pancake : Don't really like the red ginger in it.

Soup : I love the sweet taste! 


9 Bishan Place
#01-33 Junction 8 Shopping Centre S579837
Tel: 62583577

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.